Wow I am excited to review this restaurant because I am about to be eating a pizza from here! Lol The pizza at Rocky is made with the best dough and this is the perfect place to hang out with friends or watch a football game! If you are unfamiliar with Rocky, they serve great food, drinks, and were even featured in The Internship, a movie featuring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson! You can sit indoors or bring you dog with you and sit outdoors on their patio!
Here are some suggestions for going to Rocky Mountain:
- My favorite pizza from here is “Allan’s Wing Pizza” with bacon and made crispy! It is described as “fried chicken tenders tossed in buffalo sauce on top of our cheese pizza”. Yummm
- I absolutely love getting the Pepperoni Strizzatta as an appetizer! Everyone of my friends that I’ve made try this dish has loved it! It is made with rocky mountain pizza dough rolled thin, topped with a white sauce mixed with applewood smoked bacon, baked & then rolled up & sliced into bite sized pinwheels.
- BEST DRINK DEAL IN ATLANTA: On Wednesdays, there’s a $1 beer special!
- Check this place out on Team Trivia Thursdays or Karaoke Wednesday!
- You can also grab a rum bucket for a drink here!
Recently, Rocky got a new drink menu (even with some GT themed drinks)! I ended up trying “The Swarm” and it was really good, just a bit strong. The flavors still blended well though! If you like Jack Daniel’s then you should try the Ramblin Wreck- my friend ordered it and we could definitely taste the whiskey in it.
I definitely recommend this place so check it out! Let me know what you think and what some of your favorites are!