|Whole World Improv Theatre|
Hi everyone! One thing I am always in the mood for is a comedy show. I have seen improv shows at two locations in Atlanta so far: The Whole World Improv Theatre and Dad’s Garage.
Here’s a comparison of the two locations:
- If you are in midtown, the Whole World Theatre is very close by and convenient
- In my opinion, the show I saw at Dad’s Garage was funnier than the one at the Whole World Theatre
- Both shows are really fun and interactive!
- The shows are very cheap! Whole World shows are $5 and Dad’s Garage tickets vary from $5.50 to $25.
- At both locations you can buy a beer to enjoy during the show!
|My friends and I with a comedian at Dad’s Garage!|
1216 Spring St. NW Atlanta, GA 30309 1105 Euclid Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
Have fun and enjoy a show!