Hey everyone! I wanted to share with you one of my favorite places to grab coffee in Midtown Atlanta! It’s Caribou Coffee located at 1000 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. The design of this particular Caribou looks like the inside of a cabin which I love! One of my favorite things about Caribou is the variety of drinks and sandwiches on their menu! The packaging on their cups is also phenomenal! The designs are super cute and sometimes change with the seasons. Their is also a perks program with special offers and if you subscribe to their e-mail list, you will get great coupons as well!
Drinks I recommend:
- Creamy Cold Press Coffee
- Chai Tea Latte
- Northern Lite Latte- Caramel
- (Hot) Campfire Mocha
- Iced Mint Condition
Food I recommend:
- Egg White and Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- Three Cheese Classic Oven Toasted Sandwich (shown below)- made with Wisconsin cheddar, monterey jack & fontina on sliced brioche. It is so good that it will instantly put you in a good mood!
- Italian Chicken and Pesto (I didn’t see it on the website but I think they still sell this at the location!)
- Turkey And Brie Baguette (shown below)- went back this week to order it again since I liked it so much! It is an awesome combination of flavors- you get the saltiness from the turkey, then a sweetness from the pepper jelly, and then it is all tied together with the brie.
Hope you get to try out Caribou! I love it!