Hello everyone! The months of July-October are always packed with events for Atlanta! It is such a fun time to get to hang out with friends and make memories that you’ll laugh about later. If you’re like me and love going to new events, then mark your calendars for the festivals below:
- July 21- King of Pops FREE Yoga in the Park– Historic Fourth Ward Skatepark.
- July 25- (11am-6pm)- Atlanta Ice Cream Festival– Piedmont Park
- July 25 – (6-10pm)- Atlanta Wine Party– Opera- $50
- July 25- (4-11pm)- Zombie Pub Crawl– Virginia Highlands- $20
- August 14-15th- 7th Annual Bar-B-Q Festival– Atlantic Station- $6
- August 22- (2-7pm)- German Bierfest– Woodruff Park- $35
- August 29- (3-8pm)- The Cork Puller’s Beer, Wine, and Spirits Festival– Candler Park- $35
- September 26- (3-8pm)- Great Atlanta Beer Fest at Turner Field– $40
- October 9- (5:30-10pm)- Atlanta Cheese Festival– Atlanta Botanical Gardens- $37.50
- October 23-25- Chocolate and Art Show- Paragon 7 Studio and Art Gallery– $6.30
Hope you get the chance to attend some of these festivals!