Hey everyone! Do you also dread doing laundry each week like me? There is now a laundry service in ATL called 2ULaundry that does your laundry for you all within 35 hours! They have options for services where they wash, dry, and fold your clothes ($25-$35), wash & hang dry them ($10), and/or dry clean them (price depends on items). Check out how the service works below as well as about my experience with 2ULaundry!
- I created my online profile which included name, payment, address, etc.
- Scheduled my laundry pickup date
- Selected that I wanted scented detergent (you can get unscented if you prefer that) and fabric softener on my clothes.
- I picked the “Wash, Dry, Fold” large blue bag option which is $35 and carries about 4-5 loads. I also selected the “Wash & Hang Dry” pink bag which holds 1 load of laundry and costs $10.
- The bags were delivered to my concierge the afternoon of the next business day
- When my schedule laundry pickup day came around, I left my bags at my concierge’s desk by 8am
- I received my laundry the next day at 3pm! (Deliveries are between 2:30-6:30pm)
I really enjoyed using this service and loved that my clothes came back so clean and soft! The scent is really, really light and nice! NOTE: if you get the pink bag (wash & hang dry), your clothes may be returned to you still relatively wet since they’re still air drying.
The service is a bit pricey but it definitely was so nice not to worry about laundry and to get a large amount washed that would’ve taken me several loads to do! Hope you enjoyed this post!
Thank you to 2ULaundry for sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% my own.